1. I LOVE to travel… I didn’t take a gap year after high school which is one of my regrets in life. But now, I’m trying to make up for it by accomplishing 30 by 30.
2. In 2007, I was involved in a pretty major cliff-jumping accident in Hawaii, which you can read about here: http://outofthe306.com/2016/04/08/my-hawaiian-cliff-jumping-experience-gone-wrong/
3. I will eat pretty much any food, except onions. I have always hated onions.
4. I am deathly afraid of snakes – so afraid that when I was a young child, I remember being at the Zoo in the reptiles area, and I fainted when I saw a tiny little snake IN A GLASS ENCLOSURE. One of my goals in life is to overcome this fear. 5. My husband and I met on eHarmony, and inspired many other friends and family members to try it for themselves. Most of these friends are now either married or in serious relationships with their eHarmony match!
6. I have lived in 4 major cities throughout Canada to date, including Saskatoon, Kelowna, the lower mainland (including New Westminster, Coquitlam and Maple Ridge) and now Winnipeg.
7. Growing up I was never a dog person, but always a cat person. That all changed when we got our dog, Duke in 2014.
8. I’ve broken many bones throughout my life, including my leg, my arm (twice), my toe, my wrist and probably my nose a couple times. I haven’t broken a bone since I was around 12 years old.
9. I’m an avid Saskatchewan Roughriders fan. No matter where I go, I will always bleed green!!
10. My mom was 47 years old when she had me, my dad was 45. I’m the youngest of 4 children by 14 years. Lets just say I was a miracle…. or a mistake if you ask my brothers 😉